LIVING a beautiful life can be full of surprises, but this is where the adventures begin.
In her article, 7 Key Steps to Living a Beautiful Life, writer Belinda Munoz said many years ago, she didn’t think she would have a beautiful life. She had a terrible attitude, and an energy-sapping job which she only enjoyed superficially at best. She pursued things that would always leave her feeling empty, and it took her a long time and a lot of work to get back on the right track.
She said: ” Today, like everyone, I have my own struggles. I have personal deficits that I’m aware need fine-tuning (or major overhaul). I’m susceptible to sadness, negative energy from others, and occasional feelings of helplessness about the troubles of the world, but I focus more on laughter, celebration, and the depths of life,
“Overall, life is beautiful. I’m not talking about aesthetic beauty, although a beautiful environment can contribute to a beautiful life. I’m talking about a deeper kind of beauty. One that you can’t buy from a store. One that makes you feel excited about being alive, that allows you to be inspired and be an inspiration, that shows your connectedness to other human beings.
Live your beautiful life. Go ahead. You deserve it! Think about ways to attain what’s missing, or eliminate what’s unnecessary and start working towards it. Below are some tips to get started:
25 Awesome tips for Beautiful Life
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful for what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a happier
*For more info, visit www.wealthmentors.com. If you like this article, please SHARE.