Don’t make this BIG mistake that stops most people from growing a profitable online business.
Want to know what it is?
THINKING that building an online business is HARDER than it REALLY is.
These are the most common myths that stop people from succeeding online.
- You have to be good with technology. Not true. Richard Branson wasn’t. If you read his book Business Stripped Bare, you will realize that for most his business life, he build a business using a notebook and a telephone. Now he uses social media of course. But he wasn’t good at technology to start with. Anyone can learn how to use it.
- You need lots of money to make lots of money. Not true. You can now start an online business with as little as US$25. And many entrepreneurs and successful people have their rags to riches stories. In fact most of them do. Take a look at; J.K rowling (author of Harry Potter series), Andrew Carnegie (Steel baron), Oprah Winfrey etc.
- You need a business idea to start. Not true. People buy a service or product they need. Not something you have. So find our what people need and sell them a solution. Look at AirBnB. People needed more affordable, short-term accommodation. And there were people with spare rooms were looking for ways to earn a secondary income. It is not a billion dollar business that has no physical assets.
- You need to quit your job so you have more time to build a business. Not true. When you have too much time, you are at risk of becoming lazy. When people are busy they are focused to do more with the limited time they have. Richard Branson built many Virgin businesses while working in existing ones. He shares insights on why it is a good idea to start a business while working.
What do you need?
You need to learn how to:
- Create your online business step-by-step from scratch.
- Identify golden opportunities to generate more revenue.
- Understand how to grow your business with as little investment as $25, and part-time.
- Know what simple and powerful tools are available for your use. They do the complicated work for you!
There are many resources out there that can help–check this one out. Do your research. Learn, apply and grow!
Wealth Mentors Team